Thursday 29 August 2013

Today's Blog- One Direction This is Us 3D movie!

Hey guys, hope your all okay. Today we went to the premier of the One Direction movie in our local cinema! 


My amazing Nanna took me and my sister to see it, we got there at about 11am and the film started at 12 but people were already queuing! So we our popcorn and got in the queue. 

When it started everyone was so excited when the film started, then it all went quite. It was really good it started with the boys in their early years and then it followed them on tour! 


BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER WATCHED!!!!!!! 

I love the boys not because there 'famous' because they are genuine. They are just themselves and I feel I could talk to them and they are just like some boys in my class. Boys if you are reading this please let me know it would mean the world to me I know its pretty impossible that they are, but still just in case.  

Thanks for reading guys I know its a bit of a fan girl blog today. 
Love you all Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment