Saturday 24 August 2013

About me! :)



Hi Everyone, my names Jess and I'm a new blogger. I'm fourteen years old and I live in the United Kingdom. I go to The Thomas Cowley High School and I'm in year ten, so currently doing GCSE's. My blog is going to be about my day to day life and to offer help and support to all you lovely people! I'm really excited about this and I hope you guys will like it too! 


I love sport! I play rugby for my local girls team, I also play for Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Derbyshire team (NLD). I enjoy playing rugby because I have made a lot of friends through it and it keeps me fit. The girls who I play with are all very kind and friendly. The girls who I play rugby with are like sisters to me and I would recommend it to anyone especially if your stressed out about exams or want to make some new friends!



I would say I am a kind and friendly girl, I get on with most people and always there if they want someone to talk to. So if any of you lovely people want someone to talk to I am always here just write me a message on twitter and I will get back to you as quickly as I can! My twitter name is Jess_Tolson . 

I will be putting either a new video or blog up everyday about whats going on in my daily life, hope you have enjoyed my first blog.  Love you all! Jess xox



  

2 comments: