Wednesday 28 August 2013

Today's Blog- Home made face masks

Hi guys, hope your all okay today I made face masks for me and my sister! So here are the recipes for the face mask routine.

Milk Wash -  Pour a little bit of milk in to a bowl and get 2 cotton pads. Wet them in the milk and wipe them over your face. This tightens the skin on your face and makes you face less oily. It also softens your face. After you have done that and wipe that off.



Banana and honey face mask- Get a banana and two table spoons of honey, then mash it all together. After you have done that put the mixture in the microwave for 20 seconds. Then apply to face and relax for 20 minutes. Then wash off, this mask gets rid off black heads and oily skin, it also softens skin.  





Thanks for reading guys hope theses face masks help all of you beautiful people!
 Love Jess xox

1 comment:

  1. Hi jess! i do blogs too. I love your blogs and so going to try these :D I love reading your blogs as your best friend my sister Paige Caddamy! showed me your blog! ;)
    Go check out my blog!
    http://chloeecaddamy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete